In response to the advice of the Federal Government regarding the COVID-19 situation, please be informed that our offices will be closed to all staff and the public from today, Thursday, 26 March 2020.
The well-being of our staff and clients remains our priority. We are pleased to confirm we have been able to fully activate our Business Continuity Plan to ensure that:
- We remain available to respond to all enquiries and provide support from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Our Relationship Managers are fully equipped and available to continue to attend to your transactional needs from various locations via mobile and online platforms.
- All our employees remain fully-operational and available to engage with stakeholders, as they are equipped and working remotely.
The FBNEdge App is still available 24/7 and 365 days, which means you can stay on track with your investments anytime and anywhere. Let’s go beyond today. Download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store to get started.
The online trading platform is also available for you to:
• Place and execute transactions on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in real time* with or via the Broker
• View and/or download your statement anytime, anywhere
• Access up-to-date market research and information
Please contact email@example.com, or call +234 708 062 6000, +234 708 065 3190-4 for any additional support.
We thank you for your understanding, continued cooperation and patronage.
Please stay safe.
* Subject to terms and conditions