Everyone has an Estate. Your Estate is the unification of everything you own – cash, landed property, artwork, investments, and all other possessions. The big question is:
How will your estate be protected, managed in your lifetime, and properly secured for the future?
This is the role of Estate Planning. A robust Estate Plan will allow you to outline in great detail, how the affairs of your assets should be administered, including plans for when you are not physically present.
You may have one or more of the following objectives/desires:
- Leave assets to your children and/or grandchildren
- Reduce taxes accruable on investment income
- Reduce current taxable income
- Plan for your business to keep thriving after your generation
- Gain access to inherited property without family disputes
Having a proper Estate Plan in place will not only give you and your loved ones peace of mind, but will also form a defining part of your legacy.
Take the first step today, and begin your journey to creating a secure future for yourself and your loved ones. Complete the form below and a Trust Adviser will contact you with more information.