As an Escrow Agent, we can act on behalf of two or more parties involved in a business transaction to hold the Escrow Assets until certain conditions are met or obligations are satisfied.
- Hold the benefit of the Escrow Asset in line with the Escrow Agreement;
- Deal with the Escrow Assets in accordance with the Escrow Agreement;
- Render account of to the other Parties to the Escrow Agreement; and
- Ensure the termination of the Escrow Arrangement in line with the Escrow Agreement
- Ensure the Terms and Conditions are set out in an Escrow Agreement.