The objectives and required information of this job role are detailed below.
Communications & Knowledge Engagement
- To lead the delivery of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability for FBNQuest, drive the strategic advocacy agenda of the group, and projects of the CKE department as may be assigned
- To be responsible for creating and implementing an approach to CR&S that complements the business strategy in the areas of corporate responsibility and employee volunteering in line with regulatory expectations.
- To be responsible for projecting FBNQuest as an involved, responsible and forward-thinking corporate citizen as a member of the FBN Holdings group
- To monitor and evaluate competitor activity and drive the implementation of coordinated response
- To own and drive assigned duties with a focus on improving top of mind awareness, perception and consideration.
- To strongly support the growth of brand strength performance scores for the FBNQuest cluster of companies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate, develop and manage the delivery of FBNQuest’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability strategy in accordance with the HoldCo’s overall plan and the CBN’s requirements under the NSBP.
- Manage special projects for the CKE department in collaboration with internal or external stakeholders
- Initiate and drive the delivery of internal and external strategic advocacy initiatives Ensure best-in-class project management practices are applied to deliver all programs and projects within strategy, budgets and timelines
- Design high impact and high visibility projects that align initiatives to the overall business strategy, contribute to business objectives, and drive articulated value for each business within the group
- Ensure the fulfilment of all reporting requirements to all relevant stakeholders including FBN Holdings, FBNQuest, CBN, and others as may be identified by the business.
- Manage the development and execution of communication plans for all activities, internally (FBNH Group) and externally
- Contribute towards continuous improvement through the implementation of global best practice by keeping the strategy and programmes under review, conducting research into other companies, non-profits and competitors to keep the firm updated on trends
- Facilitate partnerships, guide and direct partners/consultants in achieving FBNQuest’s social investment objectives
- Liaise, enhance and maintain relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, as well as responsible interest groups to ensure clarity and alignment and support
- Lead organizational learning and other management activities across corporate responsibility & sustainability programmes, and adapt as appropriate to stay aligned with business objectives.
- Manage the group CR&S and Strategic Advocacy budget to ensure the adherence, and maximise returns.
- Support the HOD in development and implementation of annual subsidiary marketing and communications plans
- Support the annual departmental planning/budgeting cycle and ensure departmental resources are aligned with organizational priorities and plans.
- Minimum 7 – 8 years’ experience in communications or consulting, with at least 3-4 years in CR&S
- Strong experience working on NSBP implementation in the Nigerian banking sector (mandatory)
- Demonstrable project management experience or training (2-3 years)
- Experience in financial services an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills
Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper distinction
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- A self-driven, self-motivated, result-driven and accountable mindset
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment – very organized and be able to balance competing priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, delegate and supervise to deliver tasks
- Ability to plan and formulate strategies
- Ability to take ownership. Forward thinking, conscientious and responsive to management
and customer demands.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate broadly at all
levels of the Organisation, influence a range of audiences and get results
- Advanced writing skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Projects, and Excel
Qualified candidates can apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as subject.