We are pleased to inform you that MTN Nigeria Communications Plc. (MTN Nigeria) has announced that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved an offer for sale of up to 90% of 575 million ordinary shares in MTN Nigeria held by MTN International (Mauritius) Limited to retail investors.
The details of the Offer are listed below:
- Offer Period: Wednesday 1 December 2021 (8.00am) to Tuesday 14 December 2021 (5:00pm).
- Offer Price: N169 Per Share.
- Minimum subscription: 20 shares and lots of 20 shares thereafter. The Offer includes an incentive in the Form of 1 free share for every 20 shares purchased, subject to a maximum of 250 free shares per Investor (opened to Retail Investors who buy and hold the shares allotted to them for at least 12 months, post the allotment date).
To invest, please follow the steps below:
- Fill the MTN Nigeria Retail Offer Application Form, available here.
- Make payment with beneficiary name clearly indicated to our below account:
- Account Name: FBN Securities IPO Account
- Bank: First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Account Number: 2031788029
- Submit the completed Application Form and Payment Evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the Offer closes at 5:00pm on Tuesday 14 December 2021.
Please note, multiple applications result in automatic disqualification to the Retail Offer. To access the Terms and Conditions for the Retail Offer, please see here.
For more information, please contact your Relationship Manager or reach out to us via the following channels:
Telephone: +234 (01) 2801340-4
Thank you for choosing FBNQuest.