The objectives and required information of this job role are detailed below.
To ensure the preparation and dissemination of prompt, accurate and complete financial statements and reports
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the General Ledger
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant financial information to multiple internal and external stake holders; based on actual, historical, budgetary, forecasted analysis, at line of business, legal entity and consolidated levels
- Balance sheet/profit or loss GLs substantiation.
- Ensure the maintenance of strong internal and financial controls
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate schedules/proofs of General Ledger
- Involve in all audits – internal, regulatory and statutory
3 to 5 years’ experience in the Financial Control function of a leading bank
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (second class upper) and professional accounting qualifications (ACA/ACCA)
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Strong understanding and application of IFRSs and the regulatory environment
- Results oriented
- Strong problem solving and financial analytical skills
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result orientation
- Ability to balance various deliverables and meet tight timelines
Qualified candidates can apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as subject.