The objectives and required information of this job role are detailed below.
This role is responsible for implementing the organization’s over-arching innovation strategy to deliver set objectives. This includes collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to identify, validate, and implement innovation initiatives for commercial viability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the maturation of the Ideas framework, supporting the development and execution of solutions obtained from innovation challenges and the Imagin8 platform.
- Play a key role in collaboration with FBN Holdings Innovation Team e.g. annual Group Innovation Week etc.
- Prepare and circulate Innovation reports to identified stakeholders e.g. group Innovation Council report, FBNQuest Innovation Committee reports, etc.
- Lead the effort to implement internal and external innovation challenges for FBNQuest
- Conduct him/herself as secretariat for FBNQuest Innovation Committee and custodian of the Innovation Charter (this includes Committee meetings and other ad-hoc sessions)
- Implement FBNQuest innovation framework and plans as approved by the innovation committee
- Support Digital Team with assigned tasks.
- Supporting the sourcing, screening, evaluating and optimally capturing opportunities of high strategic value to the Consumer
- As part of the organization’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
1 – 2 years as a business analyst or experience in program/project management
A bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field preferred (second class upper division)
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in digital and innovation strategy development, implementation, and monitoring.
- Demonstrable experience leading project teams is a critical requirement.
- Strong people management and development skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Experience or qualifications in Agile is a plus.
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Office and other work tools
- Experience in the practice of innovation techniques e.g. Design thinking methods and tools
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and must be a good team player
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
Qualified candidates can apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as subject.